Translate

Monday 6 January 2014

Introductory note


Just a wee note to let you know what I'm doing. You've already read the blurb, so you know what the aim of my book will be, but here I'll explain what's next re the blog.

I hope this will have two functions:

1) To let you know what I'm doing, and to give you a taste of what I've written already. In order to whet your collective appetites, I'll post excerpts from each of the chapters I've done so far and of those I will do over the next five months so that you can clutch your wallets/purses in fevered anticipation of my book's eventual publication.

and

2) Act as a point of reference to any Italian fans who I try to contact on the internet, as many so far seem not to believe that I'm genuine and instead decide (based on my introduction of myself written in passable Italian) that I'm a troll, out to take the piss out of them and their team. So, just to be clear, if I contact you on a forum or blog for your team: I AM NOT A TROLL.

So, without further ado, let's get started....

P.S. If you have any suggestions or comments, I'd be delighted to hear them, as long as they're constructive or fawning.

3 comments:

  1. Do you have a twitter account? Would be really interested in this book when it becomes available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, yes, I do, it's up the top.... #themichaelnimmo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and thanks, I'll hold you to that! :)

    ReplyDelete